Thursday, February 16, 2012

Burts Bees Grab Bag

I picked up this Burts Bees grab bag about 2 weeks ago. This is a special they offer a few times a year, usually the bag is $25.00 plus s/h, but this was an even better special at $15.00 plus s/h, which was $5.00.

I got quite a few full sized items and a few travel size, I am guess it is about $70.00 retail products. They are sold as items that have imperfect packaging or seasonal items. My favorite is the eye cream, which would be about $24.00 if purchased alone. I also got four full sized lip balms, all are tinted so not ones I will use daily. I also got a full size body lotion and hand cream. I also got and not pictured a wallet lip balm thing, not sure I will actually use it, and a super light washcloth again not too exciting.

Overall I love this bag and would totally buy one again, in fact I have checked a few times since receiving this to see if they have offered it again, if you sign up for the mailing list you can get advance notice of the grab bag sale.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails