Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

I am just now getting back into the sewing room and spending some time at the computer to get ready for 2011.

Hope everyone is doing well and 2011 is off to a good start. For me the usual desire to be more organized, more efficient, eat better is all in my thoughts. At the forefront of these thoughts is coming up with a business plan for 2011, this included production and equipment. I am super excited for this opportunity and hope to blog about it often.

I also really need to get organized in many locations in my household and hope to use the winter months to work on this as well. And, we really need to do some minor household repairs like to walls, and paint so I will be putting my DH to work as well...bet he can't wait.

I will also be moving into a new sewing space and outfitting that as well, and the best part is I will be upgrading to an industrial machine, and hope to blog about that as well as I know for me researching this has been a huge time sink, which will hopefully pay off by mid year at the latest.

Have a safe and happy 2011, hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails