Friday, September 30, 2011

State of MInd Art Gallery

I have recently (officially today) joined another local art market, in downtown Northville MI, called State of MInd. I am super excited and lucky there was room for one more fiber artist, my items are a new item for this shop. This artisan market is a bit different then my space at Yellow Door. I went out two times this week and stocked my 3 foot by 8 foot space with about 100 of my creations.

In addition to my wall and shelf space the owner had a purse tree, shown above, I am able to fit about 12 of my medium and pleated totes.

I have five shelves, that are holding baskets of coin purses, carabiner coin purses, tissue cozies, list takers,n etc. I also have gift box sets, and one of my best selling items 3/14.00 accessory sets. There is also a hook system that is displaying my wristlets, these are a great local seller for me so that will be an item I bring more of next visit.

Above is "for now" an exclusive item to State of MInd, jumbo cosmetic pouches, I took 5 of these large stand up zip pouches, I think they would also work as a clutch. Great item in a variety of fabrics.

Looking straight onto my space, the shop is beautiful more of an art gallery and boutique in one shop, beautifully lit and displayed a place you could wander and see new items each visit.

Local in Metro Detroit:
State of MInd Art Gallery
Monday-Wednesday 10-5pm
Thursday 10-7pm
Saturday 10-5pm
Sunday 12-4pm
*First Friday of month Wine and Cheese open to 11pm

1 comment:

maninthemoonherbs said...

Great display! Looks like a good venue. It's always exciting to start a new venture, isn't it? Happy sales : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails