Friday, February 25, 2011

Crayon Roll Ups Now at Yellow Door


Dropped off today a collection of Crayon Roll Ups to my space at Yellow Door Art Market. Crayon rolls are great for kids on the go, it comes complete with 16 Crayola crayons all kept rolled up and secured closed with a pony tail holder and button.

I loved working with the kid friendly prints for both girls and boys, we all know they sort of get left out of handmade items, just a little anyway.

For the boys: robots, cars, planes, tractors, dogs, dinosaurs

For the girls: flowers, retro, zebra, bugs, owls, daisies

Unisex choices too!


Big buttons and pony tail holders makes an easy closure for small hands

This is my first offering of these at Yellow Door, and I hope to add to these still this year, mini crayon rolls, and crayon totes, look for those in the fall.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ooohhh those are great what lovely presents they would make, i love the fabrics you have used. dee x

Kay said...

Very cute! I love your fabric choices; well done.

Judy Nolan said...

So cute! These are perfect for use in restaurants and long car rides.

Lulu Grey said...

Those are a great idea. I am always digging half broken crayons out of my purse/diaper bag. Very clever and I love the patterns. I think you will sell out.

Molly - Paris Market said...

I love those crayon roll ups.....I am popping into Yellow DOor tomorrow...I will purchase one for Alexandra.

Related Posts with Thumbnails