Monday, November 22, 2010

Sewing Under Pressure

So, I am at the busiest weekend of the year for me for shows, which is not saying a lot as I don't do all that many shows. Add in my participation at Yellow Door, and I am really feeling the pressure to do as much as possible this week.

I have Troy Elf Shelf on Saturday, this is traditionally a large show, and the next day Leon and Lulu Artist Market. I have also been selling a steady pace at Yellow Door, and have restocked that about once a week throughout November.

So the result is my sewing room is a disaster, of course the disaster is not confined to this room, the whole house has a panic stricken look to it as well.


My normally tidy work table, strewn endlessly with many in progress projects, my fabric closet is completely disorganized as well. Above is my second work station, usually quite clear of clutter. I do take breaks every so often to do some clean up for sure I am more productive and focused when things are in their place.

Just one more week, and life will be a lot less crazy and hopefully a lot more neat!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails