Thursday, November 4, 2010

Recent Etsy Purchase: JustJaynes


I recently been getting back into wearing earrings, or should I say wearing more then 1 pair of earrings. I grabbed this darling little set from JustJaynes.etsy.com.

Simple hammered disks on sterling silver earwires, cute go with everything type of earrings, great price under $10 including shipping. JustJaynes is a Michigan artist, which was a fun find.

I love the sleek simple looks avaialble in this shop, my earrings came in a cute embellished gift box that my 5 year old quickly claimed as hers. Super fast shipping which is always a huge plus for me, as I pretty much want things the minute I order.

2 comments:

Blogger said...

Bullion Exchanges is a trusted Precious Metals Seller established in New York City's Diamond District.

They have a massive inventory of items including but not limited to, metals that range from the popular gold and silver to platinum and palladium.

They are offering a wide selection of products appealing to 1st time buyers and for established investors.

Blogger said...

eToro is the most recommended forex broker for rookie and professional traders.

Related Posts with Thumbnails