Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Kids Bowl Free


I have been honing my VERY limited bowling skills lately due to the Kids Bowl Free bowling program we enrolled into in May.

Kids Bowl Free is just that! Sign up via the website and all kids in your household can bowl 2 free games everyday through Labor Day. You have to choose a bowling alley for your bowling and print coupons each week for daily use.

You can purchase a family pass for adults up to 6 and can include sitters and relatives as part of your family pass. Shoe rental is extra and times and days may vary slightly.

My high scores so far have been 151 and 159. My low scores are in the 70's where I only beat my 4.5 year old by just a few pins.

Great time and a low cost family activity. Visit Kids Bowl Free for more info and to sign up for bowling fun!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails