Sunday, August 2, 2015

Upcycled Chair Cover Tote Bag

 
I received a few chair covers that were sort of a hand me down, but never opened so it is a bit unfair to call this an upcycled item, but one of them has been given a new life. 
 

 
A few pictures of it in its intended use, as a chair cover.  It had a nice canvas weight and the front areas were actually a quilted fabric.
 

 
Here are the main components dis-assembled, there was a front, back and the arm areas.  I removed all the hems, seams and elastic


The tote completed, I used the quilted fabric for the sides and the handles.  I paired this with a quilting fabric in an olive floral, the front which is the side shown, has a pocket, that does not show in the floral fabric.

I made the handles out of the quilted fabric and added a band of the floral to break up all the green.


Inside it is lined with the plain canvas that was the back of the chair cover, I added a magnetic snap as a closure.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

As reported by Stanford Medical, It's in fact the one and ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh on average 19 KG less than us.

(And realistically, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and really, EVERYTHING around "HOW" they eat.)

BTW, I said "HOW", not "WHAT"...

TAP on this link to find out if this little quiz can help you unlock your real weight loss potential

Related Posts with Thumbnails