Sunday, November 13, 2011

Columnists | Crafter turns fabric into practical items | The Detroit News

I am super excited about my weekend feature in The Detroit News. I had the chance to share one of my accessories and talk a bit about my selling life. I did an event Saturday at "State of MInd" it was fun to have several people say they saw me in the paper. Here is the link to the article below.

Columnists | Crafter turns fabric into practical items | The Detroit News

I still need to actually get my hands on a copy for myself, as I sort of missed it when it came out on Friday. I have a few nice folks who will be saving it for me.

2 comments:

Mami Made It said...

Congrats! That's a great article.

maninthemoonherbs said...

Nice article and generous of you to share a design! Congrats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails